New Season Sheepland Sheepskin Outdoor Boots
We are delighted to introduce our brand new Sheepland Sheepskin Outdoor Boots for the coming season. Our customers have asked time and time again for an outdoor boot that has a more lightweight sole than our Classic Boot – and finally we have delivered!
These are made from nothing but the finest twinface sheepskin, this allows the moisture to be “wicked away” and allows your feet to breathe. As with all Sheepland footwear, as ever they are all sewn with extra strong thread. Our new season outdoor boots have a sole which is made from an EVA which has a good tread yet light enough that these can double up as slippers! They are so comfortable that you’ll forget you’re even wearing them.
SIZING: Please order your normal size, these will feel snug when you first wear them but in our experience over time they will bed down underfoot. If you would like to wear these with socks, you may wish to order a size larger to give yourself some extra wiggle room.
Made from the finest twin face sheepskin, not glued or lined in any way, just pure fleece, these feature:
- 24cm height
- Made from 100 natural twin-faced pure sheepskin.
- Reinforced suede heel guards will prevent any heel collapse. These also make the boot far safer and gives more solid support for your ankles.
- They can be turned over at the top showing the inside wool which gives them an even more cosy feel.
- The Sheepskin inside is very thick and luxurious
- Designed to be worn barefoot to maximise the benefits of sheepskin, but also suitable with socks.
- Seams sewn with extra strong thread for extra quality
- These are the real sheepskin boots produced with a high quality finish especially for us, so you get the best at a more affordable price
- Versatile and lightweight EVA sole which means you can wear these outdoors as Boots or indoors as Slippers.