Short Outdoor Classic Sheepskin Boots – Discontinued
We have discontinued this style due to customer demand, therefore the sizes we have left are limited. We have replaced them by our New Season Outdoor Boot.
Sheepskin Classic Boot with Grip Sole
COLOURS: We now only stock Short Chestnut (mid brown) and Dark Chocolate
SIZING: Please order your usual shoe size, as they will bed down after some wear.
This is the Classic Range which is a more hard wearing Boot with very good grip on the sole. Designed with reinforced heels and additional scuff guard. Made from the finest twin face sheepskin, not glued or lined in any way, just pure fleece.
Our Short Classic Range twin face Sheepskin Boots feature :
- 22cm Approx Height
- Made from 100% natural twin-faced pure sheepskin.
- Reinforced suede heel guards will prevent any heel collapse. These also make the boot far safer and gives more solid support for your ankles.
- They can be turned over at the top showing the inside wool which gives them an even more cosy feel.
- The Sheepskin inside is very thick and luxurious
- Designed to be worn barefoot to maximize the benefits of sheepskin, but also suitable with socks.
- Seams sewn with extra strong thread for extra quality
- These are the real sheepskin boots produced with a high quality finish especially for us, so you get the best at a more affordable price
- The sole is tougher and more hard wearing than many other boots on the market.
- Available in Dark Chocolate, Chestnut/Mid Brown in most sizes 4-10
- Circumference approx 38.5cm
We have many pairs available in Clearance at Sale prices due to small imperfections.