End of Line - Slim Fit Sheepskin Outdoor Boots Size 5 (to fit size 4 foot) Chestnut
New Design Classic Boots
This new trial design is shallower in the foot then our current design and is sized slightly differently, hence why they are listed separately. So please take our sizing advice on these as per the drop down menu – you need to order one full size larger than your shoe size.
Pure Sheepskin Boots Seconds/Clearance Classic Range Boots: These boots have small faults that make them less than perfect, faults may include, but are not limited to small glue marks, stitching errors, minor blemishes, scuffs, colour tone difference, variation in sheepskin or mismatched fur etc. An absolute bargain, as the faults are generally only minor appearance defects. Short boots reduced from £75.99. They are still fabulously comfortable and luxurious – a firm favourite with all our customers!
SIZING: Please order a full size larger that your usual shoe size.
Colours: Chocolate – Darkest Brown and Chestnut/Tan – Mid Brown as per the photos
This is the Classic Range which is a more hard wearing Boot with very good grip on the sole. Designed with reinforced heels and additional scuff guard. Made from the finest twin face sheepskin, not glued or lined in any way, just pure fleece. Our Classic Range twin face Sheepskin Boots feature:
- Short: 22cm height
- Made from 100 natural twin-faced pure sheepskin.
- Reinforced suede heel guards will prevent any heel collapse. These also make the boot far safer and gives more solid support for your ankles.
- They can be turned over at the top showing the inside wool which gives them an even more cosy feel.
- The Sheepskin inside is very thick and luxurious
- Designed to be worn barefoot to maximise the benefits of sheepskin, but also suitable with socks.
- Seams sewn with extra strong thread for extra quality
- These are the real sheepskin boots produced with a high quality finish especially for us, so you get the best at a more affordable price
- The sole is tougher and more hard wearing than many other boots on the market.
International Orders (including the Republic of Ireland): If you’re browsing our website from outside the UK, due to the recent changes in VAT collection, please order via our Etsy shop here instead. If your products aren’t listed, send us an email here and we’ll create a bespoke link for you to order with instead.